In partnership with Crystalchain and Merieux NutriSciences, we developed a 100% secured and transparent blockchain platform to trace this baby milk powder, from farm to fork. All the production, packaging, transport, safety and quality information is stored and unchangeable in the database.
This milk powder has been made from milk produced in Mr. Serge Chauvet’s farm in Aizenay (France), who is working with us for more than 10 years now.
October 18th to October 20th, 2019
Samples were sent to Mérieux NutriSciences testing laboratory in Surgères (France) for a quality and safety check.
Control date :
October 21th, 2019
Abbeville milk factory (Somme, France)
October 22th to 25th, 2019
Analyses and controls
The milk has been checked out of the factory by our laboratory:
- Finished product analysis
- Ingredients et additives analysis
- Packaging analysis
- Environnemental analysis
Mérieux NutriSciences laboratories issued certificates of compliance, ensuring our high-quality milk powder was safe for baby consumption and rich in omega-3.
Delivery date: 27/10/2019
Marc Andalou, Quality director, Abbeville factory
- Production date: 27/10/2019
- Quantity: 900 gr
- Package lot number: idemba47
- Production lot number: Prod77
- Production: Abbeville (80100, France)
- Date: 2019-27-10T14:9:43:23:085Z
- Location: Paris
- Autor: Admin Crystalchain
- Trace type: babyfood-2019
- Block number: 221548
- Hash: 0x4da8782e12d718276900b575bedb89b2424ea6bfc7c7dc72c1e36f7ef7738da9